- 3rd August 2020SGS wins CRO Leadership Award
- 3rd August 2020Intravacc and Celonic to develop and produce a novel COVID-19 vaccine
- 3rd August 2020Avacta and Daewoong Pharmaceutical expand partnership to include COVID-19 neutralizing Affimer therapy
- 3rd August 2020Byondis initiates Phase 2 study of antibody-drug conjugate for cancer treatment
- 3rd August 2020Northern Health Science Alliance strengthens its growing team
- 3rd August 2020Brenntag links its distribution network of caustic soda in the Eastern United States
- 30th July 2020Catalent Enters into Strategic Partnership with Editas Medicine to Support Gene Editing Medicine Pipeline
- 30th July 2020Azelis releases first sustainability report as a testimony of global sustainability efforts
- 30th July 2020MFG Chemical Relocates Headquarters to Chattanooga, TN
- 29th July 2020Avacta and Daewoong Pharmaceutical expand partnership to include COVID-19 neutralising Affimer therapy
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...