- 21st February 2020Avacta and Daewoong agree collaboration and licence agreement with AffyXell Therapeutics
- 21st February 2020BIA Separations and University of Zagreb in virus and viral vector purification agreement
- 21st February 2020BASF wants to promote more women in leadership positions
- 19th February 2020Univercells secures up to €50M investment from KKR platform to speed delivery of manufacturing technologies
- 19th February 2020Azelis opens new Lubricants application laboratory in Germany in close collaboration with the University of Hannover
- 19th February 2020Anue Water Technologies Promotes Gregory Bock to VP General Manager
- 19th February 2020Roquette continues to improve plant-based cuisine
- 19th February 2020ERS Genomics and Aelian Biotechnology in screening platform licence agreement
- 19th February 2020Sphere Fluidics to increase supply of biocompatible surfactant for droplet microfluidics
- 18th February 2020Orgenesis completes sale of Masthercell
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...