- 19/10/2018SIRIO opens multimillion gummy production plant at new high-tech nutraceutical facility
- 19/10/2018School visit to chemical manufacturer “dispelled the myth of manufacturing”
- 18/10/2018Hovione increases production capacity ‘One Site Shop’ expands to respond to growing demands
- 18/10/2018INEOS selects Clariant’s CATOFIN catalysts for Europe’s largest propane dehydrogenation plant
- 18/10/2018Evonik starts production of precipitated silica in South Carolina
- 18/10/2018DKSH publishes GRI Report on sustainability
- 18/10/2018Charles River awarded $95.7 million NIH contract
- 18/10/2018Dr. Reddy's announces sale of its API manufacturing business unit
- 18/10/2018Quotient Sciences expands operations in US
- 18/10/2018BPIA names Certis USA Member of the Year
Johnson Matthey’s scientists explain how multi-component crystallization can improve dissolution rate and crystal morphology by considering pyrimethanil as a case study. One of the most important aspects of any organic molecule is its solid state crystalline form. This is because it governs fundamental physiochem ...
David O’Connell, Director of Scientific Affairs at PCI Pharma Services, shares insights of the company’s experience in the safe and successful management of highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIs). The pharmaceutical landscape continues to evolve, with much R&D focusing on more specialized ...
Emil W Ciurczak, President of Doramaxx Consulting, discusses the trends and opportunities for continuous manufacturing in the pharmaceutical industry today, as part of the CPhI Annual Report, ahead of CPhI Worldwide. A number of years ago, while I was a high school science teacher (a mere four years, but worthwhile) ...