- 5th June 2020Vectura expands business development team with three global appointments
- 4th June 2020FLAMMA breaks ground for new R&D building in Italy
- 3rd June 2020Clinigen signs exclusive agreement to supply and distribute Xeris Pharmaceuticals injection treatment for diabetes
- 3rd June 2020Mert Sahin joins H.E.L Group as general manager and senior vice president of North American Operations
- 3rd June 2020DSM introduces new value offering to its high-performance fibers business
- 3rd June 2020Catch the wave. Clariant reveals BeautyForward® Edition 4 formulations to delight and inspire
- 3rd June 2020CPhI Worldwide 2020 Implements new ‘Informa AllSecure Standard’
- 2nd June 2020Almac Clinical Technologies Introduces SimplifyTM, an Advanced IRT Solution Enabling Faster Clinical Trials Start-up
- 2nd June 2020Catalent Appoints Charles Lickfold as Chief Information Officer
- 1st June 2020Rentschler Biopharma licenses Horizon Discovery’s CHOSOURCE platform to complement cell line development offering for difficult-to-express proteins
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...