- 27th March 2020C2 PHARMA Opens Government and Research Access to Safety Stock of DIGOXIN API for Use in Potential COVID-19 Combination Treatment
- 27th March 2020Nouryon expands raw material partnership with Sumitomo Chemical
- 27th March 2020in-cosmetics Global announces virtual conference for the personal care sector Three-day digital content (31 March – 2 April) to give snapshot of what’s to come in June 2020
- 26th March 2020Bionema sign MoU with Scientia Colombia to Work Together on Sustainable Biocontrol to Fight Major Pests and Diseases
- 26th March 2020Grifols Announces Formal Collaboration with US Government to Produce the First Treatment Specifically Targeting COVID-19
- 26th March 2020Revolutionary Ultra Mild Soap Base aids fight against Covid 19
- 26th March 2020Biesterfeld and SCIGRIP expand strategic partnership to the UK market
- 26th March 2020Reduce and boost! Clariant launches new natural choice for effective and safe cosmetics preservation
- 26th March 2020Novartis and life sciences companies commit expertise and assets to the fight against COVID-19 pandemic alongside Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- 25th March 2020Azelis enters new distribution agreement with Merck for Vietnam
Alastair Hay, PhD, Account Manager – Peptides at Almac, explains how the company is advancing human health through innovation and investment in the field of individualized cancer vaccines. Background At Almac we first became aware of the field of individualized cancer vaccines when we were asked, “Do you thi ...
James Lawler, Head of Quality at C2 PHARMA, explains how the implementation of virtual manufacturing strategies can ensure supply chain security and the reliable delivery of high-quality therapeutic products. Guaranteeing the supply of medicines is absolutely essential for ensuring patient health and wellbeing. Sh ...
We speak to Dr Fritjof Weidner, Market Manager Advanced Intermediates at Biesterfeld Spezialchemie, about the transformation effect of organic synthesis on drug discovery, and how the science is driving demand for organic intermediates and products for pharmaceuticals. Organic chemistry – the study of carbon-co ...