- 20/09/2018BASF develops world's first particle foam based on polyethersulfone
- 20/09/2018Lonza launches early-intermediates supply initiative for small molecule APIs
- 20/09/2018Evonik completes €36 million expansion of its CMO capabilities for API and advanced intermediates
- 20/09/2018Natural Sourcing introduces laurel berry oil
- 20/09/2018Lonza expands Ibex solutions to offer complete product lifecycle management in one location
- 20/09/2018IME Medical Electrospinning establishes high-tech facility for ground-breaking regenerative medicine solutions
- 20/09/2018FDA advances policies related to bolstering security of drug products in US supply chain
- 20/09/2018BASF expands vitamin A plant in Ludwigshafen
- 20/09/2018Parabel and Stauber sign distribution agreement for the US market
- 19/09/2018Univar to acquire Nexeo, accelerating transformation and growth
Selecting the optimal path to take your asset from promising molecule to manufactured compound may not always be as obvious as going from A to B. Dr Ross Burn, CEO and Dr Simon Tyler, COO at CatSci explain how process optimization can play an integral part in optimizing yield while reducing time and costs. Pu ...
Charlie Johnson, CEO of ADC Bio, explains his company’s approach to process innovation for antibody drug conjugates, and the need for drug developers to create more efficient manufacturing processes. The antibody drug conjugate (ADC) development industry must address and overcome the current industry challen ...
In the offshore oil and gas industry in the North Sea and North East Atlantic, regulation has been crucial in delivering health and safety to the work force. The question remains, however, whether it protects the marine environment. In the UK sector, there are 18 primary legislative instruments1 in force, of ...