Going Beyond 'Safety First'By our Editorial Team - 05/12/2018
The evolution continues. In the past couple of years, MFG has developed two new platforms in response to customer requests: a high-purity line of dioctyl sodium sulfosuccinate (DOSS) surfactants and a portfolio of emulsion polymers. On a bigger scale. the company acquired a 24.5-acre plant in Texas in March 2018. It is currently undergoing a multi-million dollar investment and, by the end of 1Q19, will include debottlenecking and new capacity additions, including two new reactors, one of which is 20,000 gl In size.
- Further enhancement and utilization of the Chempax ERP system
- Giving all employees access to a classical employee assistance program, which was initiated in 2016
- Investments in a new 4,500-gallon reactor at the surfactant plant, two new storage tanks equipped for handling a highly reactive monomerm, and installation of a new foundation at the polymer plant
- Implementation of a comprehensive fob, visual (cameras) and physical internal and perimeter security system at corporate headquarters and manufacturing plants
- All department heads have identified their future replacements, who are receiving leadership training
- Separate projects are underway to understand and improve the company’s time capacity and plant utilization, and address operational efficiencies.
T: + 1 706 226 4114