Digitalization taking over the chemicals industryBy Taru Sirkiä, PINPOOLS GmbH - 3rd June 2019
- Currently, most of the CEOs of the companies belong to the older generation, but it is predicted 80% of the workforce will be millennials in 7 years. This changes the process of decisions and practices in the future.
- Millennials invest the most money because they have a larger purchasing power than other age groups.2
1. CEFIC. Facts and Figures 2018, 2019. https://cefic.org/app/uploads/2018/12/Cefic_FactsAnd_Figures_2018_Industrial_BROCHURE_TRADE.pdf
2. PINPOOLS. Digital Transformation of the Chemical Industry, 2018 https://en.pinpools.com/news/digital-transformation-of-the-chemical-industry
3. Bhattacharya J. The State of B2B E-Commerce in 2019 (so far), 2019 https://www.b2bnn.com/2019/04/the-state-of-b2b-e-commerce-in-2019-so-far/
Taru Sirkiä, PINPOOLS GmbH, Ohligser Straße 82, 42781 Haan, Germany
T: +49 211 9763 3827