When? 20/11/2018 - 21/11/2018
Where? London, UK
Where? London, UK
Addressing issues in the agrochemicals industry
After a successful launch in 2017, AgChem & Technology Europe returns for its 2nd annual event in London on 20-21 November 2018.
As Europe is the most regulated continent within agriculture, the AgChem & Technology congress will focus on novel approaches to agrochemicals within R&D, formulation and application departments. With emphasis on producing sustainable products and addressing how EU regulations are impacting the industry.
Smart formulation technologies are now key, especially as fewer active ingredients are being approved within Europe. This has caused a shift towards the use of multiple active ingredients and more complex formulations. With a growing population, the agricultural industry requires large volumes of agrochemicals. Innovation within R&D for new active ingredients is essential to moving forward.
The AgChem & Technology Congress will bring together peers researching active ingredients innovation, incorporating biologicals into combination pesticides and developing emerging application science such as AgTech.
Key experts who contributed to the agenda and research include representatives from: Bayer AG, Corteva AgriScience, Syngenta, Croda, ISAA and many more.
The event will be split into two tracks: R&D of Active Ingredients and Formulation & Application Technologies. Key focus will be on:
- How to move forward with producing new pesticides in a highly regulated space
- Tackling pesticide resistance
- How to approach innovation and develop and find new mode of action targets
- Formulating chemical and biological actives
- How to approach overcoming spray drift
- Implementing and regulating new application technology
AgChem & Technology Europe offers Chemicals Knowledge Hub readers a 10% discount of their pass. Don’t forget to quote CKH10 when booking!
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
There are a variety of partnership options available and The AgChem & Technology Team will work with you to understand your objectives, whether this is to increase your face-to-face networking time, increase your branding or launch your latest white paper.
Three reasons to partner:
- Show off your brand: Positioning your company as an event partner of an event that attracts the big companies will give you an incredible brand association with the sector and the topic material.
- Make new contacts: Connect with more key decision makers in two days at the event than you would in months of normal business development activity, with 100+ senior level decision makers in attendance.
- Demonstrate your expertise: Display industry leading levels of knowledge and expertise as well as real world examples of how you can help solve problems. Position yourself as a trusted partner.
To find out more about the AgChem & Technology Congress or to register to attend, visit www.agrichemeurope.com or get in touch with a member of the team at email@example.com or +44 (0)203 696 2920.