When? 13/02/2019 - 14/02/2019
Where? Ghent, Belgium
Where? Ghent, Belgium
The 6th Edition of ACI’s European Biopolymer Summit will be taking place on 13th – 14th February 2019 in Ghent, Belgium. The two day event specially designed to bring together senior executives, key industry experts, researchers and bioplastic manufacturers, to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of bioenvironmental polymer engineering, most recent innovations, trends and concerns, as well as solutions adopted in the sector.
It also a provides platform to meet experts form other industries such food & beverages, product & packaging and automotives, to discuss the latest strategies on commercialization, application and market access of biopolymer products, and methods to overcome current market challenges and maximize opportunities.
The previous editions brought together industry professionals from companies such as FORD, LEGO, Novamont, BASF, Biotec, Nature Work, BIO Amber, Braskem, DuPont, Kaneka, Nestlé, Danone, Nippon Gohsei Europe, Corbion, FkuR Kunstoff and many more…
Site Visit: Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant in Ghent
During the afternoon of Tuesday 12th February, a limited number of conference attendees will receive a unique opportunity to visit the Bio Base Europe Pilot Plant in Ghent. There is no extra charge to attend the site visit, but spaces are limited and allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis. Please register your attendance when booking for the conference.
- Evaluating current environmental projects and regulations within the biopolymer industry
- Assessing the feedstock’s landscape for the biopolymers’ production
- Focusing on biopolymers in the circular economy
- Elaborating on the application of biopolymers from people’s and the planet’s perspective
- Introducing new technologies in processing new bio-based materials
- Brand owners’ perspective on the use and application of biopolymers
- Focusing on the basic understanding of biodegradability
- Assessing the biobased new content
- Analysing the impact of biobased plastics on the CO2 reduction
- Changing consumer preference towards eco-friendly packaging
- Assessing the end-of-life of materials, through the life cycle assessment
For more information and to register your attendance please contact Mohammad Ahsan.
Quote booking reference CBCe6Ahsan on +44 (0) 203 141 0606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org