Where? Baltimore, MD, USA
GMP Summit 201 the learning of ensuring that products are consistently produced and controlled according to quality standards. It is designed to minimize the risks involved in any pharmaceutical production that cannot be eliminated through testing the final product. GMP covers all aspects of production; from the starting materials, premises and equipment to the training and personal hygiene of staff. Advanced studies are being made to improvise quality of products, reduce safety risk and cost, and enhance international credibility and public image and many more.
Good Reasons Not to Miss GMP Summit 2018
1. You can listen to Industry manufacturing experts.
2. The program focuses both on scientific value and impact on the industrial world.
3. You can meet companies and stakeholders in the pharmaceutical product development field.
Who Should Attend and Who You’ll Meet ?
Directors/Senior Directors/Executive Directors and Vice Presidents/ Senior Vice Presidents /patents/attorney/Executive Vice Presidents and Heads/Leaders/Partners of
- Clinical Research Sites
- Pharma/Biotech and Medical Device industries
- Hospitals, Associations
- Quality Analysts, Consultants
Medical Directors, Principal Investigators, Methodologists, and other Regulatory professionals along with Academicians: University Faculties like Directors, Senior Professors/Assistant Professors/ Associate Professor, Research Scholars, scientists who are related to clinical and medical research.
Regulatory professionals with responsibilities in:
- Regulatory Affairs
- Quality Assurance
- Clinical Research & Development
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Clinical Trial Management/Clinical Trial Supplies
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices