Where? Ramada Plaza Hotel, Milan, Italy
TKS publisher announces the 1st International Oligonucleotides and Peptides Conference (IOPC 2019)
Teknoscienze publisher (TKS) is proud to announce its 1st International Oligonucleotides and Peptides Conference (IOPC 2019), organized by the peer reviewed journal Chimica Oggi/ Chemistry Today.
IOPC 2019 will take place September 17-18, in the most dynamic and trendy Italian city, the international centre of fashion and design, as well as arts and science. Milan is one of the most accessible European cities being one of the country’s biggest hub for air, rail and road networks. TKS is organizing an interactive meeting which will help participants to exchange opinions and information. The agenda, together with the Italian style, will make IOPC 2019 an unforgettable event.
- IOPC 2019 is a double conference. There will be 2 parallel sessions: one on oligos and one on peptides.
- IOPC 2019 will take place in Milan, Italy on September 17-18, 2019.
- Workshops, roundtables, keynote speakers on regulation and market trends and a lot of case studies are scheduled in the Agenda.
- There will also be an exhibitors area, posters and panel discussions.
- A lively social schedule, which includes reception cocktail and networking dinner, will complete it all.