LANXESS Additives with new distribution set-up
Specialty chemicals company LANXESS is restructuring its distribution set-up for its lubricant additives products. Its Additives business unit (ADD), which offers a comprehensive product portfolio for the lubricant industry, has decided to consolidate its sales channel approach and appointed new distribution partners in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
From January 2019, the full product portfolio of LANXESS lubricant additives will be available in the territories from the following distributors:
- Krahn Chemie Deutschland GmbH: DACH and Eastern Europe,
- Petrico Ltd: United Kingdom, France, Benelux and Italy,
- Pemco Additives AB: Nordic Region,
- Trigueros Quimica S.L.: Spain and Portugal,
- Brenntag: Africa,
- FinExim OÜ: Russia and CIS,
- Addisol Endless Resources: Middle East,
- InterActive SA: Israel.
Detailed information on products, technologies and services from the LANXESS Additives business unit can be found at add.lanxess.com.