DCAT Board of Directors 2018-2019 announced
1st November 2018
Paolo Magri, senior vice president, business development at Advitech, has been elected president of the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT). Also elected to serve as officers of DCAT are: Stephan Kutzer, PhD, president and CEO of Alcami Corporation, as first vice president; Sean Diver, director, business development, early intermediates at Lonza, as second vice president; and Kerri McCullough Wood, senior vice president and head of commercial, TAPI, Teva Pharmaceuticals. All will serve one-year terms, beginning November 1, 2018.
In addition, the following individuals have been newly elected or will continue to serve one-year terms on the board.
- Elodie Cramer, Associate Director, Global Procurement, Biogen
- Charles Davies, Associate Vice President, Global Sourcing & Procurement, Merck & Co
- Sally Macaluso, Vice President, Johnson & Johnson Marketing and Business Services Procurement, Johnson & Johnson
- Steve Poland, Global Director, 3rd Party FDF Technical Support, Mylan
- Sami Yusuf, Vice President, Corporate Development, Upsher-Smith
- Immediate Past President: Joe Sutton, Global Director, Sourcing, Eli Lilly and Company
- 2nd Immediate Past President: Milton Boyer, CEO, SCA Pharmaceuticals
Founded in 1890, DCAT is a not-for-profit, global business development association whose unique membership model integrates both innovator and generic drug manufacturers and suppliers of ingredients, development and manufacturing services, and related technologies.